This image of Jesus King of All Nations (4’x6′) has traveled around the world and been carried by arms of love before millions of people. It has journeyed to Lourdes, France and Fatima, Portugal as part of a World Peace Flight pilgrimage in Oct of 1992. It has been carried in penitential procession from Medjugorje to Mostar in Bosnia-Hercogovina and Red Square in Moscow, Russia. Over the last 23 years this image has been a part of prayer vigils, conference, pro-life rallies across America and been seen by the people of Ireland, Europe, Canada, Israel, Egypt, Africa, Japan, Croatia, China, Mexico and India according to Dan Lynch of the Apostlate of Jesus King of All Nations.
Jesus appeared to a young American woman on December 17, 1988 as the King of All Nations. He said, “This image is to be a sign that I rule Heaven and earth, and My Kingdom, My Reign, is near at hand. . . . I give this image to mankind as a source of graces and of peace. My Most Holy Mother is preparing the great triumph. The triumph of her Immaculate Heart ushers in the Reign of My Love and Mercy. . . . I have come to entrust to you a message of great importance for the world. I tell you, My very little one, the days are coming when mankind will cry out to Me for mercy. I tell you, My child, that in these times only one thing will be given as a remedy. I Myself AM that remedy!!! Let souls give devotion to Me, through My Most Holy Mother, as ‘Jesus, King of All Nations’. ” (Journal 7, 14, 159-160).
Artist Jon McNaughton has done it again. With his newest release, “One Nation Under Socialism,” McNaughton has taken his personal one-artist’s crusade to expose the real Obama agenda to a new level….
- You are encircling Love.
- You are abiding strength
- You are the constant “Hound of Heaven”
- You are my Spouse, my Love.
- You are my All-in-All.
- You are my surrounding Presence.
- You are the joy of my life.
- You are my dearest Friend.
- You are my “nudger” when I am weak.
- You are my encouraging companion.
- You fill my life with purpose and meaning.
- You are gentle, caring and compassionate.
- Your are beauty, sweet unction for my soul.
- You are impregnating Presence filling all life.
- You are my precious guide and protector.
- You are my Counselor, my Lover, My Friend.
- You are Wisdom, Truth and Peace.
- You are so human and so divine.
- You are mystery, urging us on.
- You draw us to Your Father and give us Your Life-giving Spirit.
- You keep showing us Your Mother to also honor and love.
- You are filled with amazing surprises.
- You mend our broken hearts, mind and body.
- You are water for the thirsty.
- You are bread for the hungry.
- Your are Creator, Redeemer, Risen Lord.
- You enflesh us with Your image and likeness, Your very life-giving breath.
- You are healing when we humbly acknowledge our brokenness.
- You are forgiving when we fail.
- You sense our needs before we know them.
- You are the hand that holds us close to Your Heart.
- You are the Indwelling Presence that makes us special.
- You are the Light that illumines our darkness.
- You are peace for longing, agonizing hearts.
- You are the flower that perfumes our life.
- Your are the smile that brings acceptance.
- You are the most precious friend that we cannot so without.
by Sister La Donna Pinkelman, OSF Sylvania, Ohio